[android-developers] Digest for android-developers@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 3 topics

usman lodhi <usmanlodhi10204@gmail.com>: Nov 23 09:51PM -0800

Hi
 
I have integrated InApp purchase in my app. It's working fine with fake
identifier" android.test.purchased" but unfortunately it's not working when
it comes to valid purchases. App is showing correct details for an
identifier but when I hit buy, I'm getting this error "Unexpected response
code 500 for https://android.clients.google.com/fdfe/ees/commitPurchase
11-22 13:30:12.663 6529-6529/? I/Finsky: [1]
com.google.android.finsky.billing.lightpurchase.PurchaseFragment.a(34689):
Error: PurchaseError{type=2 subtype=0}". ANy idea what I'm missing?
Ken Cleveland <keystoyes@gmail.com>: Nov 23 06:05PM -0800

For some reason, after the update this AM, I lost sound. Youtube won't
play. When I say Ok Google, there is no sound. If I hold the phone to my
ear, I hear nothing (other person hears me) but I can press speaker and
then I hear.
 
No music program works.
 
I tried unenrolling and no link is sent.
 
build number is: NPF26F so I know it is not the public build.
 
This is on a Nexus 6P. All stock other than joining the developer program.
 
Would appreciate some quick help please, google. Phone number or something.
 
Thanks,
 
Ken
rahul.virtualrecruiter@gmail.com: Nov 23 09:23AM -0800

Hello,
 
We have an excellent opportunity with our direct client. Kindly go through
the below position and revert to me with your updated resume
 
 
Job Title : SAP ABAP Developer
 
Location: Northern Suburbs of Chicago, IL (locals preferred)
 
Duration: 2 months
 
Start: 11/28/16
 
Interview: Phone / Skype / Onsite.
 
 
Job Description:
 
Major responsibilities and duties: Enhancements and new development related
to Vistex commissions, customer rebates and vendor rebates.
 
Requirements: Mandatory Technical Skills
– SAP Complex ABAP and Vistex development
- Vistex Formula Builder
- Must have Vistex Vendor Rebate and SAP Smartform knowledge.
 
Soft Skills: - Good communication skills. Ability to understand business
process and impact to changes (system performance, future support, future
changes)
 

 
Thanks & Regards
 
Rahul
 
 
Sr Recruiter
 
rahul.virtualrecruiter@gmail.com
 
http://www.virtualrecruiters.co/
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment