[android-developers] Digest for android-developers@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

"Dominik Maximilián Ramík" <dominik.ramik@gmail.com>: Sep 02 03:05PM -0700

Hello all! I am developing a custom keyboard for Android. One of the
letters I defined in my XML keyboard layout was 'eng' (\u014A). The trouble
is, that Android renders this letter as 'Ŋ' instead of 'Ŋ
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%8A>'. In my implementation I need to use
the second one, as it is the correct glyph in the language I am creating
the keyboard for. Is there any way of forcing the second variant of the
glyph in Java? Is it a system default behavior or is it a question of the
font used? Any workaround for it?
 
Many thanks
Dominik
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment