- echo cancellation [1 Update]
- How to call setTextContent in android [2 Updates]
- JSON OR SOAP ? [2 Updates]
- How to search & find the way between 2 point in google maps api? [1 Update]
- How to bookmark places on google maps api in android? [1 Update]
- How do you deal with "skins" clashing with your UI? [1 Update]
- Very puzzling crash report from user [1 Update]
- Verizon Tab is not showing in Android market. Instead of Verizon Tab, MyApps tab is appearing. [2 Updates]
- How much HTML5 does the Honeycomb Android Browser support? [1 Update]
- Mauliple 'Window' Application and Changing Layout At Runtime [2 Updates]
- Android emulator bottleneck [1 Update]
- neha <email@example.com> May 31 10:43PM -0700 ^
when i use mediaRecorder and mediaPlayer simultaneously there is no
But when i use AudioRecord/track simultaneously der is echo.
Can any one suggest y this happening...
- HariRam <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jun 01 10:55AM +0530 ^
I want to re write xml file using jdom, i got some example in goodle, they
used setTextContent to append value in xml tag. but android is not
supporting node.setTextContent. instead of this what is the key word for
accessing setTextContent. if anyone did this issue pls let me know.
- Zsolt Vasvari <email@example.com> May 31 10:42PM -0700 ^
Same why as on any Java platform:
- DanH <firstname.lastname@example.org> May 31 05:59PM -0700 ^
Note that it's perfectly feasible to do "pull parsing" with JSON, and
I believe there are packages to do that. It's not done very often,
though, since the "in-core" representation of JSON is generally
several times more compact than the equivalent representation of XML,
so there's no need for it.
- "Harri Smått" <email@example.com> Jun 01 07:37AM +0300 ^
I see. We tried SOAP long time ago, and back then, it really wasn't any use for us. Management was after it for having a cool new technology to sell our product but we ended more or less to use plain Sockets at the end. But as said, just wanted to hear your opinion. SOAP is something I never really took the trouble to learn it and understand its possibilities. So hey, keep up the good work and hope to catch you here more frequently.
On May 30, 2011, at 4:16 PM, DanH wrote:
- danhpc <firstname.lastname@example.org> May 31 08:46PM -0700 ^
I'll try this.
On May 31, 11:36 am, Kristopher Micinski <krismicin...@gmail.com>
- danhpc <email@example.com> May 31 08:37PM -0700 ^
I used the Google Places API to find all places by a location.
But I don't know how to bookmark this place?
- Zsolt Vasvari <firstname.lastname@example.org> May 31 08:31PM -0700 ^
Nobody has any experience with this? I would think it would be a
fairly common problem for anybody who has to deal with custom Views.
- Zsolt Vasvari <email@example.com> May 31 08:27PM -0700 ^
I don't know if the Sense UI offers a choice of colors, but if it
does, it's buggy.
- abhishek jain <firstname.lastname@example.org> May 31 08:27PM -0400 ^
I have a problem. In one of the device, Verizon tab is not appearing in
Android market application. Instead of Verizon tab , MyApps tab is
I have verizon operator plan an dI am in New jersey.
In net, i found that if MCC and Network operator name is not occuring . Then
It should be a problem. But I have checked with one test app.
Both MCC and Network operator name is printing in device.(
Could Anyone suggest me , what chages i need to do in framework code .
is it related to Android Market ?
- Zsolt Vasvari <email@example.com> May 31 08:22PM -0700 ^
> Could Anyone suggest me
Sure -- ask on the correct forum.
- Francisco Dalla Rosa soares <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jun 01 12:02PM +0900 ^
same result for xperia arc on 2.3.2
2011/5/31 Prakash Iyer <email@example.com>
- MattClark <firstname.lastname@example.org> May 31 06:13PM -0700 ^
I have an application that when running i need to multiple times
change the layout of the screen, however, the program errors on my
buttons listeners when i set a new content view. How would i go about
changing the listners to the new layout?
My second question is how i would start a new 'window' in my
application. I have the main screen running, and when the user clicks
say settings, it brings up a separate settings window.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
- B Lyon <email@example.com> May 31 09:15PM -0400 ^
what is the error?
- String <firstname.lastname@example.org> May 31 02:40PM -0700 ^
Okay, I stand corrected. But you'll notice that there was no attempt to correct this part:
> There is no PC on which it has usable performance.
I don't dispute that Android emulation is a hard problem. The unfortunate fact remains that Honeycomb development simply isn't possible without a hardware device.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at