- switch case using string from Enum [2 Updates]
- Shape with a pattern fill [1 Update]
- Is it possible to allow Alpha/Beta testers to test my paid app for free? [7 Updates]
- Image view and then a grid view - make them all scrollable [1 Update]
- Ziri Ziri <email@example.com> Jul 28 11:34PM +0200
Oo rfe p
- Saurav <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jul 28 03:22PM -0700
Please be more specific?
- dashman <email@example.com> Jul 28 02:47PM -0700
Is it possible to create a shape with a pattern fill - instead of a solid
- Jose_GD <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jul 28 04:57AM -0700
Yes, I confirm it's not possible right now. If paid, testers must pay to
test (what they were thinking?).
I've done in the past with my first paid app like Bhavin said: use
*com.your.package.test* for beta testing (free of course) and when you're
ready to launch, disable this APK and upload the same binary as
El domingo, 27 de julio de 2014 09:59:26 UTC-3, Russell Wheeler escribió:
- Russell Wheeler <email@example.com> Jul 28 01:53PM +0100
That's exactly what I planned on doing, although I'd rather not have to.
Thanks for confirming.
- Steve Gabrilowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jul 28 11:34AM -0400
What I did was to advise my testers that they would have to pay to install
the app but I would refund it the next day. This worked out fine and one
of the testers told me that the refund had appeared on her CC even before
the charge did!
On Jul 28, 2014 8:54 AM, "Russell Wheeler" <email@example.com>
- Russell Wheeler <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jul 28 06:38PM +0100
With the refund, did you lose out? Did you do a refund through the play
store, or did you personally refund them? I'm thinking if you did it
personally, you'd lose the 30% Google have already taken.
If you did the refund through the store, does that mean that they then lose
On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 4:34 PM, Steve Gabrilowitz <email@example.com>
- Steve Gabrilowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jul 28 02:09PM -0400
Refunded through the play store so no 30% issue. The app remains licensed
and gets the updates you push to the play store both during and after the
On Jul 28, 2014 1:39 PM, "Russell Wheeler" <email@example.com>
- Steve Gabrilowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jul 28 02:11PM -0400
One minor point to add - when you do the refund it tells you that the
customer will receive an email - that appears to be a lie ;-) Your less
trusting testers will have to rely on their credit card statement or phone
bill to confirm that you did refund it.
- Russell Wheeler <email@example.com> Jul 28 11:59AM -0700
Thanks Steve, this sounds like a very good way to go about it.
On Monday, July 28, 2014 7:20:46 PM UTC+1, Steve Gabrilowitz wrote:
- sweety fx <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jul 28 09:26AM -0700
I have an image view on top and then grid view.
I want all both the image view and grid view scrollable together, but only
the grid view is scrolls.
Is there a way to implement it?